New COVID-19 Safety
At Durham Orthodontics your health and safety is our top priority.
All of our staff and personnel will be wearing more primary protective equipment to ensure the health of both staff and patients.
There are a few other changes that will be taking place around the office including:
- Please wear a mask before entering the office
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering our office
- We will ask some pre-appointment screening questions related to COVID-19
- Please attempt to wait in your car instead of the waiting room
- Waiting room will no longer have magazines, toys or coffee, or video games
- Only patients with an appointment and 1 guardian permitted into the office
- We will take your temperature & ask you to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide if necessary before your appointment
- Social distancing will be in effect please maintain 6 feet distance at all times
- Please allow us time for enhanced disinfection between appointments
- Please reschedule if anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks or if you have any symptoms of COVID-19